You must bring the following items with you at the time you in process:
To ensure you receive timely service from the S-1 section, please adhere to the following:
Your appointed place of duty upon your arrival is your Recruiting Station.
Contact your CLT to set up an appointment to in-process.
Soldiers in-processing must be in uniform and be prepared for a full day of in-processing. It is recommended that you not bring family members.
Please either forward the following items to us over e-mail ( SECURE ONLY) so we can begin your in-processing packet or bring them with you during your in-processing appointment. These documents must be received in order to complete your in-processing. (To expedite the amount of time you will spend at the Battalion to in-process, we prefer you provide us these documents via e-mail. You may also fax documents to us at (603) 610-1056, attention “In Processing”):
* Clearing Papers from departing Unit/Duty Station ***You CANNOT process without these documents***
* DA Form 31 (Request and Authority for Leave)
* Orders (PCS w/amendments & PMOS awarding ASI 4)
* DD Form 4 Series (Enlistment Contract) (can download from OMPF)
* DA Form 2166-8 (NCOER) or Memorandum if one not received
* Copy of Last Good Conduct Medal Order (Log on to AKO, OMPF, Download)
* Family Care Plan
* ERB with all required changes annotated, source documents as applicable
* ARC CERTIFICATE
* Source documents for all civilian and military education and awards, e.g. certificates of training, DA 1059s, award certificates or orders, all transcripts, past PCS orders (facilitates updating your ERB)
* Deployment dates (if applicable) (circle one): Yes No
* OEF Deployment Date:_________ Redeployment Date:_________
* OIF Deployment Date:_________ Redeployment Date:_________
* Reintegration certificate/memo/other: (if applicable) (circle one) Yes No
* Reintegration Training (if applicable) Date:_________
* PROMOTION PACKET. (if applicable)
Senior NCO: (if applicable) Promotable:_____ Sequence #___________
Junior NCO: Promotion Packet (circle one) Yes No
DA Form 3355 and Promotion Board Memorandum
* Hotel Receipts for TLE (from previous and new duty assignment)
* Copies of car registration(s) if 2 POV’s were authorized on your orders, or one was used for DITY Movement of your HH goods.
* Copy of Termination of Quarters/Housing from previous duty station.
It is extremely important you have all the above required documents at the time of your in-processing. This is a large battalion. You may have a long drive back to your pinpoint assignment if you forget any of these documents. In-processing must be completed on the day you arrive at the battalion.