Welcome to the Tampa Recruiting Battalion
Recruit the strength of the Army through Leadership
Team Gator – consisting of Families, Civilians, Community Partners and disciplined Soldiers - is an adaptive network of values-based leaders who support the growth of the next “Greatest Generation,” while taking care of our most precious asset…People.
Tampa Battalion Objectives:
- Comprehensive Soldier Fitness: Foster an operating environment that is conducive to high morale, personal accountability, Soldier and Family wellness and epitomizes the Warrior Ethos and Army Values.
- Future Soldier Leadership: Execute a program beginning with the Army interview that strengthens FS commitment to the Army, yielding an accession rate > 91%, while decreasing Decline Enlistment Losses by 30% from FY11, and identifying losses > than 30 days prior to ship date.
- Recruit to Potential: Leaders analyze true market potential, develop plans, synchronize events, combat multipliers and asset utilization, then execute aggressively.
- School Program: Exploit the market through targeted resource utilization and leverage programs to attain greater than 100% mission accomplishment of Senior Alpha, AR Prior Service, and OCS with a focus on Minority Officership.
- Community Partnership/Engagements: Engage Grassroots Advisory Boards, Community partners, Reserve Units and ROTC/JROTC to develop and maintain a robust network of COIs that continues to champion Army initiatives
ATTN: (Office & Name)
United States Army
Tampa Recruiting Battalion
3350 Buschwood Park Dr., Ste 140
Tampa, Fla 33618-4447
Please forward any questions or comments to
Tampa Recruiting Battalion Webmaster
If you are interested in joining the Army, call 1-800-USA-ARMY,
ext. 181 or visit www.goarmy.com.
If you are interested in the Army Reserve, call 1-800-USA-ARMY,
ext. 182 or visit www.goarmyreserve.com