Soldiers on assignment to the Baton Rouge Recruiting Battalion should contact the S-1 section at 225-767-9641 immediately upon receipt of assignment instructions. We will pin-point your assignment as well as ensure you are assigned a sponsor.
All Soldiers assigned to the Baton Rouge Recruiting Battalion will physically in-process at the Battalion Head Quarters.
You must bring the following items with you at the time you in process:
- All Solider's will report in PT's and have ACU's to change into.
- PCS orders and any amendments to these orders
- DA FM 31 (PCS leave form)
- Army Recruiter Course (ARC) graduation certificate
- MOS orders (provided by the Army Recruiter School)
- Military 201 file
- Promotion Packet (if applicable)
- Last NCOER
- Civilian Drivers License
- Reenlistment Contracts
- Accident Avoidance Certificate
- DA FM 348 (Equipment Operators Qualifications Record)
It is extremely important that you have all the above required documents at the time of your in-processing with the Battalion.