You must bring the following items with you at the time you in process:
- PCS orders and any amendments to these orders
- Original DA 31 (leave form)
- MOS orders (provided by the Army Recruiter School)
- Army Recruiter Course (ARC) graduation certificate
- Vehicle registration (if you have two vehicles)
- Information necessary to update DD 93 and SGLI
- Last NCOER
- Military ID card
- Civilian and military drivers license
- Quarters termination sheet if you lived in government quarters
- OIF's if you have reintegration certification please bring with you
- MEDPROS Update
It is extremely important you have all the above required documents at the time of your in-processing. This is a large battalion. You may have a long drive back to your pinpoint assignment if you forget any of these documents. In-processing must be completed on the day you arrive at the battalion.
If you have any questions, please call the S-1 office at 414-577-2505.