Brigade In-Processing Checklist
Before you come to Brigade HQ to in-process, you must go to the One Stop In/Out Processing Center. This is where you will sign-in and receive in-processing papers.
You must bring the following items with you at the time you in process:
- PCS orders and any amendments to these orders
- Original DA 31 (leave form)
- Finance packet to include advance travel receipts (manila folder)
- DD 1561 Request for Family Separation Allowance
- MOS orders (provided by the Army Recruiter School)
- Vehicle registration (if you have two vehicles)
- Information necessary to update DD 93 and SGLI
- Military 201 file: 2A, 2-1, promotion packet (if applicable)
- Last NCOER
- Military ID card
- Civilian and military drivers license
- Reenlistment card
- Quarters termination sheet if you lived in government quarters
- OIF's if you have reintegration certification please bring with you
- MEDPROS Update
It is extremely important you have all the above required documents at the time of your in-processing. This is a large brigade. You may have a long drive back to your pinpoint assignment if you forget any of these documents. In-processing must be completed on the day you arrive at the battalion.
The transportation office that will handle your household goods shipment will be the Transportation Division (Inbound). The phone number is 502-624-2157 or DSN 464-2157. Contact transportation when you arrive here.
Again, you must go to the One Stop In/Out Processing Center before you come to Brigade HQ to in-process. If you do not, you will not be able to in-process. Please contact the Brigade Human Resource Assistant at 502-626-1037 or DSN 624-1037 if you need directions.
Please forward any questions or comments to:
3rd Recruiting Brigade Webmaster