Brigade In-Processing Checklist
Before you come to Brigade HQ to in-process, you must go to the One Stop In/Out Processing Center. This is where you will sign-in and receive in-processing papers.
You must bring ALL of the following items with you at the time you in-process:
- PCS orders and any amendments to these orders
- Original DA 31 (leave form)
- Finance packet to include advance travel receipts (manila folder)
- DD 1561 Request for Family Separation Allowance
- MOS orders (provided by the Army Recruiter School)
- Vehicle registration (if you have two vehicles)
- Information necessary to update DD 93 and SGLI
- Military 201 file: 2A, 2-1, promotion packet (if applicable)
- Last NCOER
- Military ID card
- Civilian and military drivers license
- Reenlistment card
- Quarters termination sheet if you lived in government quarters
- OIF's if you have reintegration certification please bring with you
- MEDPROS Update
It is extremely important you have all the above required documents at the time of your in-processing. This is a large brigade. You may have a long drive back to your pinpoint assignment if you forget any of these documents. In-processing must be completed on the day you arrive at the brigade.
Plan My Move
For service and family members, moving is a way of life. The military provides many allowances and support services to assist with your move. All the information you need to know to plan a successful move can be found using the tools on the following page: http://www.militaryhomefront.dod.mil/tf/movingandrelocation
Again, you must go to the One Stop In/Out Processing Center before you come to Brigade HQ to in-process. If you do not, you will not be able to in-process. Please contact the Brigade S-1 at 502-626-2074/1210 or DSN 624-2074/1210 if you need directions.