USAREC - United States Army Recruiting Command banner
USRAEC - HomeLinksSite MapPrivacy & SecurityContact Us

5th Recruiting Brigade - Home

Houston Recruiting Battalion


Arriving Soldiers

Educators/Future Soldiers

5th Recruiting Brigade Logo

5th Recruiting Brigade banner

Houston Recruiting Battalion

Our Companies

        In-Processing Checklist

        You must bring the following items with you at the time you in process:

        • 1 copy of assignment orders/amendments to USARB-Houston
        •  DA Form 31 (bringing you to USARBN Houston
        •  DD Form 93 (Record of Emergency Data)
        •  SGLV 8286  (Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance Election and Certificate)
        •  Diploma ARC Certificate w/MOS orders
        •  Termination of Quarters/Family Housing Memo (only for personnel previously living in Housing)
        •  Last NCOER for enlisted/OER for Officers
        •  TDY orders (DD 1610) taking you to ARC (needed to receive Family Separation Allowance – only married personnel)

        •  Copy of "Travel Advice of Payment" for advance DLA & previous travel advances from the MYPAY website
        •  DITY Checklist DD Form 2278/empty and full weight tickets (Originals)/ advance voucher / DD Form 1351-2 / & copy of registration(s) for POV(s), boat(s), or trailers(s)
        •  Hotel and Plane receipts (if applicable)
        •  DA Form 788 (If shipped POV)
        •  Marriage License and Birth Certificate for each child listed as a dependant

        It is extremely important you have all the above required documents at the time of your in-processing. This is a large battalion. You may have a long drive back to your pinpoint assignment if you forget any of these documents. In-processing must be completed on the day you arrive at the battalion.

        USAAC - United States Army Accessions Command

        U.S. Army Cadet Command - Leadership/Excellence Insignia

        USATC Fort Jackson - Victory Starts Here Insignia

        USAREC | Cadet Command | USATC Fort Jackson | AKO Army Knowledge Online
        USAAC Home | USAAC Enterprise Portal | Privacy & Security Notice

        Date Last Modified: Tue Sep 15 15:32:33 EDT 2009

        The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the
        United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC)
        of this Web site or the information, products or services contained therein.
        For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the
        United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC)
        does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.
        Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.

        Enterprise Portal Login USAREC Home