1. Report to the Battalion Headquarters located at One North 1st Street, Ste 400, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
2. Ensure you contact your sponsor, and your Station Commander (if applicable). And if applicable, give your 1SG a courtesy call to introduce yourself.
3. In-processing is conducted Monday thru Friday starting at 0800. Expect in-processing to take all day, so please make necessary arrangements as appropriate. If driving to the Battalion Headquarters, park in one of the many all-day parking lots near the Battalion Headquarters. The uniform is ACUs, please ensure you also bring a set of PFUs.
4. All Soldiers will be weighed before being signed in. Failure to meet HT/WT standards will result in adverse action.
5. Contact the S1 at 602-254-1739 to let the S1 know what day you plan on arriving.
6. Family members are more than welcome to attend in-processing. We are able to reimburse you for child-care expenses if you and your spouse both come to in processing.
7. Do not hesitate to contact the S1 if you have any questions or concerns.
You must bring the following items with you at the time you in process:
- PCS orders and any amendments to these orders
- Original DA 31 (leave form)
- Finance packet to include advance travel receipts (manila folder)
- DD 1561 Request for Family Separation Allowance
- MOS orders (provided by the Army Recruiter School)
- Army Recruiter Course (ARC) graduation certificate
- Vehicle registration (if you have two vehicles)
- Information necessary to update DD 93 and SGLI
- Military 201 file: 2A, 2-1, promotion packet (if applicable)
- Last NCOER
- Military ID card
- Civilian and military drivers license
- Reenlistment card
- Quarters termination sheet if you lived in government quarters
- OIF's if you have reintegration certification please bring with you
- MEDPROS Update
It is extremely important you have all the above required documents at the time of your in-processing. This is a large battalion. You may have a long drive back to your pinpoint assignment if you forget any of these documents. In-processing must be completed on the day you arrive at the battalion.