In-processing will start at 0900 on Tuesdays and Thursdays only. The uniform for in-processing is ACUs (No Civilian Clothes). (Note: you will need to report to your recruiting center and your sponsor will accompany you to Battalion for in-processing.
You must bring the following items with you at the time you in process:
- PCS orders and any amendments to these orders
- Original DA 31 (leave form)
- Finance packet to include advance travel receipts (manila folder)
- DD 1561 Request for Family Separation Allowance
- MOS orders (provided by the Army Recruiter School)
- Army Recruiter Course (ARC) graduation certificate
- Vehicle registration (if you have two vehicles)
- Information necessary to update DD 93 and SGLI
- Military 201 file: 2A, 2-1, promotion packet (if applicable)
- Last NCOER
- Military ID card
- Civilian and military drivers license
- Reenlistment card
- Quarters termination sheet if you lived in government quarters
- OIF's if you have reintegration certification please bring with you
- MEDPROS Update
It is extremely important you have all the above required documents at the time of your in-processing. This is a large battalion. You may have a long drive back to your pinpoint assignment if you forget any of these documents. In-processing must be completed on the day you arrive at the battalion.
Battalion Adjutant: 559-492-5006
Lead Human Resource Clerk: 559-492-5007
Human Resource Clerk: 559-492-5008
Human Resource Clerk: 559-492-5009
***Very important: There have been issues with Soldiers getting household goods shipped to their Recruiting Stations. Please contact the Battalion S-1 prior to arranging household goods pick up. We will need a copy of your orders to amend them to your station if you do not have a pinpoint assignment.