Applications will be submitted by memorandum through command channels at posts, camps, or stations (You should FEDEX the application yourself after the PSB signs off on the MILPO Statement). All documentation must be current within the 12 months prior to the application deadline.
Do not staple or bind application documents. Do not place in binders or cover sheets. Place all documents in sequence and place in a 2 pocket folder.
**CLICK THIS LINK TO VIEW THE IPAP OVERVIEW BRIEFING**
MAIL ALL PACKETS TO:
1307 Third Ave
Fort Knox, KY 40121-2726
* Other Branches of the service should apply through their own service for the IPAP Program.
* Requirement Completion Course(RCC) will not be available until further notice. See MILPER message for guidance.
* If you are interested in applying for a National Guard IPAP seat, please contact an AMEDD recruiter of your respective State National Guard office for more information.
1. Minimum 60 Semester Hours (SH) of college course work.
2. 30 SH can be any classes or credit for military training
The following 30 SH must be in residence: (with an accredited institution classroom or internet (online) course with letter grade of C or better. (C- or lower will not count)
You MAY NOT use MOS,CLEP (except English), DANTES to satisfy these requirements)
- 6 hours of English (3 SH writing/composition) CLEP is authorized.
- 6 hours of humanities (government, history, foreign language, art, social science and religion)
- 3 hours of Psychology (any type)
- 6 hours of Chemistry (general or higher) Intro to Chemistry will not count. Must be within 8 years of starting school, preferred within 5 years.
- 3 hours of Human Anatomy (can be a combined A&P class) Must be within 8 years of starting school, preferred within 5 years.
- 3 hours of Human Physiology (can be a combined A&P class) Must be within 8 years of starting school, preferred within 5 years.
- 3 hours of College Algebra or higher math
- Medical Terminology course
- SAT required within 5 years of application with a minimum score of 450 in reading and math. A cumulative score of 1000 is required in the reading and math sections .
- A minimum GPA of 2.75 is required in all sciences with and minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- A minimum of 80 hours of Shadowing required with a Physician Assistant (annotated on USAREC Form 601-37.11)
Required Documents for IPAP packet (to USAREC) – NLT 1 MAR (of each FY)
- DA Photo
- DA Form 705 (PT Scorecard - last 3 scores)
- DA 5500 or 5501 if body fat measurement required
- Letter of Intent
- 3- Letters of Recommendation (First line supervisor, Commander, Army PA) on USAREC FORM 601-37.11 (must include 80 hours shadowing time with PA)
DA 61 (application for appointment)
- Military Career paperwork (NCOER’s/OER’s/DA 1059/Awards/Training Certificates/DD 214/NGB/Security clearance/MILPO statement)
DD 2807-1 & DD 2808 (include original copies of drug and alcohol testing, HIV, urinalysis, CBC)
- Waivers if needed (Age, Age in Grade, Time in Service, Conviction, Medical, and Profile Waivers (P2 only)
- GT Scores
- Scholastic Aptitude Test results (SAT’s)
- USAREC FORM 601-37.44 (Academic Worksheet)
- Curriculum Vitea (CV)
DA 160 (desired class priority preference dates of JAN/APR/AUG)
DA 1058 (Reserves)
DA 4651 (Reserves)
DD 368 (Reserves)
- (tattoo wearers)- ensure your commanders perform a military grooming standards evaluation IAW AR670-1
- Self identification memo (tattoo wearers)- ensure your commanders perform the military grooming standards evaluation IAW AR670-1
- When the application packet is complete forward to Commander, USAREC, (RCHS-SVD-PA), 1307 Third Avenue, Fort Knox, KY 40121-2726
- All official transcripts
(*NEW*) APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE IPAP REGISTRATION THROUGH UNICAS, AT IPAP.LIAISONCAS.COM.
ONLINE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE OPEN FROM 15 OCT 15 THROUGH 1 MAR 2016.
THE ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY FOR ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS.
THIS IS A SEPARATE REQUIREMENT TO THE MAIN APPLICATION THAT IS TO BE SUBMITTED TO USAREC.
RESERVE Specific Documents
National Guard POC:
All interested National Guard applicants should make inquires at :
CPT Bobbi M. Blakley
AMEDD Accessions OIC
111 S. George Mason Drive
Arlington, VA 22204
Desk: (703) 604-4205