NEW! ~ Emergency Respite Care for USAREC Soldiers & Families This is used for recruiting families that are having an emergency such as a serious illness or death in the family.
Below is the process that needs to be followed:
- Submits a Memorandum for Record through their Command/BN SFA, and BN SFA sends to BDE SFA and HQ USAREC Chief SFAB
- HQ USAREC Chief SFAB will send the exception to policy request to the IMCOM POC and CC the BDE SFA.
- MFR should include the reason for the request and the number of hours requested.
- Provide documentation to substantiate reason for request.
- IMCOM POC will send the request for exception to policy to ACSIM 4. ACSIM will approve or disapprove the request.
- IMCOM POC will communicate the ACSIM decision to the Chief SFAB at HQ USAREC.
- HQ USAREC will inform the BDE SFA, and the BDE SFA will inform the BN SFA, whom will notify the Sponsor.
The Army Fee Assistance Program has transitioned from the General Services Administration to Child Care Aware® of America. Please follow directions on the link below to apply and contact your SFA for any questions or assistance.
Army Fee Assistance Program