~~ Commander's Packet Instructions ~~
Congratulations on your selection to become an Army Recruiter!!
Soldiers at the installations listed on the "Contact Us" page must take their packets to their respective Division Outreach NCO for review before submitting it to HRC.
DA Select commander's packets must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download, complete, and e-mail the linked forms to the HRC e-mail address above.
You have 30 days from the date you are notified to send your commander's packet.
- If you have tattoos on your hands or neck, PLEASE notify us IMMEDIATELY.
- If you have tattoos include color photographs of ALL tattoos not located in a "private" area of your body. For tattoos located in a private area provide drawings of them.
Mental Health Evaluation (DA Form 3822)
- Your behavioral health services activity will provide the form.
- If you are deployed, you must be redeployed to your home-station for a minimum of 90 days prior to undergoing this evaluation.
- Your DA Form 3822 must be within 6 months of your school date. If it will expire before you attend school, it is YOUR responsibility to bring a current evaluation to school with you.
- The RTR Assignment Team will contact you. They are tracking all of the class rosters and will start working your assignment whether you are a CONUS or OCONUS Soldier.
*** In order to work your assignment HRC must have your complete commander's packet and a favorable background screening. ***
- CONUS Soldiers can expect to receive assignment information no later than the second week after your arrival at the course.
- OCONUS Soldiers can expect to receive assignment information between 45 to 30 days prior to their DEROS.
- USAREC assigns Soldiers down to the battalion level, the battalion leadership is responsible for determining pinpoint assignments. Please contact the battalion point of contact once you receive your RFO from the Assignments Section.
- All Soldiers must have 36 months of service remaining from their reporting date to their recruiting battalion. Soldiers must meet this requirement before beginning the assignment process.