- Please follow these guidelines in the order they are listed:
- Review this entire site as it contains answers and guidance to most questions or concerns.
- Read the FAQs.
- Refer to our briefing schedule page to identify which recruiter to contact about a particular briefing.
- Contact the recruiting team via email through our email@example.com address.
- Contact a specific recruiter in your region via email.
- Contact a specific recruiter in your region telephonically.
- Contact a recruiter outside of your region via email.
- Contact a recruiter outside of your region telephonically.
- North Eastern Region: (CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV, DC, Central/South America)
- Southern Region and Europe: (AL, FL, GA, LA, MS, SC, Europe, Africa)
- Central Region: (AR, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OK, SD, TN, TX, WI)
- CW3 Reyes (Located on Ft. Campbell) COM: (270) 798-4014 or DSN: 635-4014 Cell: (910) 257-1820
- Western Region and Pacific: (AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, NM, OR, UT, WY, Pacific)
- Army National Guard: CW2 David Bayne (Located in Arlington, VA) COM: 703-607-2599 or DSN 327-2599
- Army Reserves: MSG Dennis Gossard (Army Reserve Careers Division (ARCD)) COM: 404-469-4801
- Team OIC and Webmaster: CW4 Bikowsky (Located on Ft. Bragg) COM: 910-432-2175 or DSN 239-2175 Cell: (502) 472-8225
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) of this Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.