Warrant Officer Application - Complete
Applicants should view Adobe Acrobat PDF File of most common errors prior to submitting their packet. This will eliminate the delay of having to fix errors in packet after the team Quality Checks your packet.
*****NEW FORMS ( effective for NEW packets after 1 Jan 09)*****
- USAREC Form 1935 - Resume, Warrant Officer Application
- USAREC Form 1936 - Letter of Recommendation (LOR), Warrant Officer Application
Alternate forms of the letter of recommendation is authorized.
NOTE: Submission of an alternate LoR solely for unit identification purposes, location, or otherwise call attention to the assignment/deployment area is highly discouraged.
- USAREC Form 167 - Moral Waiver Request
- USAREC Form 168 - Age, Active Service, Prerequisite or APFT Waiver Request
- Statement Of Understanding (Automated version)
- You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader and PureEdge to view these documents.
- You can download the Acrobat Reader by visiting www.adobe.com.
- PureEdge can be downloaded from http://www.usapa.army.mil/usapa_download.htm and contact your local administrator for a version of MS Word.
- To fill in the PDF file, you musto have the full version of Acrobat or open the file using IE Explorer. Note, if you use IE Explorer, it will NOT allow you to save the form.
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) of this Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.