Packet Download Area
The following links are for documents in PureEdge and Adobe Acrobat Format. The PureEdge documents are editable so you can download and type into the form. The Adobe Acrobat Format is read only.
You can download the Acrobat reader at www.adobe.com
- Warrant Officer Sample Packet - November 2013 - no fillable forms included.
- Common Application Errors - also includes tips for a successful submission.
------ APPLICATION FORMS ------
(*** = Mandatory Application Item for every Application)
- ***Application Checklist - Follow the checklist to prepare your application packet (The completed Checklist should be the last document in your packet)
- Acrobat (Blank)
- ***DA Form 61 - Application for Appointment
- ***USAREC Form 1935 - Resume, Warrant Officer Application
- ***USAREC Form 1936 - Letter of Recommendation (LOR), Warrant Officer Application
- ***USAREC Form 1932 - Physical Coversheet (153A applicant only must provide copy of physical verification stamp from Ft Rucker)
- Acrobat (blank)
- ***Security Clearance Verification Memorandum - To be prepared by S2 or Facility Security Manager
- Acrobat (Sample)
- ***DA Form 160-R - Application for Active Duty
- USAREC Form 167 - Moral Waiver Request
- USAREC Form 168 - Age, Active Service, Prerequisite or APFT Waiver Request
- ***Statement Of Understanding (Automated version)
- AGR Realignment Request (DA Form 4187)
- DD Form 368 - Conditional Letter of Release
- Acrobat (blank)
- DA Form 7434 - Application for US Army Marine Certification
NOTE: DA Form 6256 is not a downloadable form. It will be issued by the testing center after completion of the AFAST.
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) of this Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.