Warrant Officer Prerequisites and Duty Description
150A - Air Traffic and Air Space Management Technician
Supervises the effective utilization of ATC equipment and ATC personnel at all categories of Army ATC facilities; supervises fixed base ATC training and rating programs, combat support training and certification programs, and combat support and fixed base facility operations procedures; and supervises airspace management functions and airspace processing procedures into the National Airspace System (NAS).
- Be a SGT (E5) or above in MOS 15Q.
- Last five years experience in MOS 15Q, hold an Air Traffic Control Tower rating or Radar Air Traffic Control rating.
- Successfully pass a Class IV Flying Duty Medical Examination (FDME) IAW AR 40-501 that has been approved by the Commander, U.S. Army Aeromedical Center.
- Two years experience in air traffic control leadership positions as Tactical Team Leader or Shift Leader as defined in DA Pam 611-21. Leadership experience must be documented on NCOER's.
- Applicants from sister services or other Army MOSs will be considered based on qualifications and experience.
- Advanced Leadership Course (ALC) graduate in a feeder MOS.
- Two years of college credit at an accredited institution.
- Experience as a Federal Aviation Agency (FAA) air traffic controller.
Please contact the proponent POCs below for any questions regarding qualifications. Address all other inquiries to the Warrant Officer Recruiting Branch at email@example.com
CW3 Brad R. Cook
Mr. John Kissel
Aviation Proponent Warrant Officer Analyst
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) of this Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.