Warrant Officer Prerequisites and Duty Description
150U - Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems (TUAS) Operations Technician
Develops UAS requirements and identifies appropriate payloads to satisfy collection requirements. Coordinates airspace requirements and acts as the Army liaison for all UAS missions. Articulates requirements for UAS collection and integrates UAS into collection strategies. Assists All-Source and Imagery Analysts with analysis of UAS data to satisfy priority intelligence requirements. Provides information to cue other collection assests and assist targeting by coordination re-tasking of the UAS. Supervises UAS standardization and safety programs IAW all applicable guidance. Advisor and Subject Matter Expert for all UAS related issues.
- Be a SGT (E5) or above.
- Be an Advanced Leadership Course (ALC) graduate.
- Must be a High School Graduate (or GED equivalent) US Citizen with an GT Score minimum of 110 and have less than 12 years Active Federal Service.
- HOLD PMOS 15W or 15E.
- Open to US Army Combat Arms MOSs (11B, 11C, 11H, 11M, 12B; ALL CMF 12, 13, 18 and 19 series). Applicants from these MOSs MUST have the Certified Small Unmanned Aircraft Master Trainer (ATRRS Course# 600-F20) qualifications listed on the military education section of the ERB and documented SUAS experience on NCOERS, awards, etc. demonstrating interaction with SUAS operations after certification. If you are in a Combat Arms MOS and do not have Unmanned Aerial System experience, you will not receive an MOS Prerequisite Waiver from the Aviation Personnel Proponent. Open to sister service personnel in the following fields; USMC MOS 7314/6214 (MOS Prerequisite Waiver Required), USAF AFSC 1U0X1 (MOS Prerequisite Waiver Required),USN NEC 8361-4, 6-8 (MOS Prerequisite Waiver Required).
- Have at least one year of experience as a section chief or have supervisory experience as defined in DA Pam 611-21. Supervisory experience must be documented in NCOERs.
- Must have a Final Secret Security Clearance.
- Enclose a written recommendation from a Senior Warrant Officer (CW3 and above preferred) from within the applicant's organization who holds the UAS WOMOS. In organizations where no SWO in the correct MOS is available, a letter of recommendation from any senior WO can be substituted.
- Have a minimum of 3 NCOERs with one in a leadership position.
- Possess an Associate Degree from an accredited college or university.
Please contact the proponent POCs below for any questions regarding qualifications. Address all other inquiries to the Warrant Officer Recruiting Branch at email@example.comBranch.
CW4 Michael Guidry
Mr. John Kissel
Aviation Proponent Warrant Officer Analyst
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) of this Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.