Warrant Officer Prerequisites and Duty Description
350F - All Source Intelligence Technician
(Duty Description) The All Source Intelligence Technician (350F) serves as the technical and tactical expert in charge of multi-echelon intelligence analytical elements. Manages All-Source Intelligence analysis by ensuring the fusion of information from all sources and intelligence disciplines into finished analytical products. Responsible for integrating intelligence support into Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), full spectrum operations, targeting, and effects-based planning. Advises the commander and staff elements on intelligence considerations through assessments and tailored All Source Intelligence products. Integrates Automated Information Systems in support of intelligence production efforts and maintains intelligence files and databases to provide intelligence support to the military decision-making process. Coordinates and collaborates with other analytical elements, specialized intelligence activities, staffs, intergovernmental agencies in a Joint Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) environment.
• Must be a SGT (E-5) or above, trained and serving as a 35F.
• Must have successfully completed Advance Leadership Course (ALC) Phase 1.
• Have a minimum of four years 35F experience as a working intelligence analyst in at least two assignments.
• Must submit a minimum of three (3) NCOERs reflecting technical, tactical competence and exceptional duty performance ratings as a 35F. It is recommended applicants wait for their most recent finalized NCOER prior to application submission. The most recent NCOER submitted cannot exceed 12 months from the date the WO Application is submitted. Applicants WILL submit all NCOERS regardless of duty position or duty MOS for review by the MI WO Proponent and Accession Board.
• Must have a current Top Secret clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must be currently eligible for access to sensitive compartmentalized information (SCI) prior to acceptance into the WOCS. Applicants requiring periodic reinvestigation (PR) must submit their PR paperwork prior to submitting a WO Accession Application.
• Enclose a written Letter of Recommendation (LoR) from a Senior 350F (CW3-CW5). If no senior 350F or MI WO is available please contact Proponent for guidance/assistance.
Direct all warrant officer application inquiries to USAREC Warrant Officer Recruiting Special Branch.
CW5 Brian S. Hansen
MI Warrant Officer Proponent
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) of this Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.