Warrant Officer Prerequisites and Duty Description
350G - GEOINT Imagery Technician
(Duty Description) Utilizes specialized knowledge or expertise to perform highly complex geospatial intelligence analysis. Possesses knowledge of the theory and application of data ranging from the ultraviolet through the microwave portions of the electromagnetic spectrum, as well as information derived from the analysis of literal imagery; geospatial data; and information technically derived from the processing, exploitation, literal, and non-literal analysis of spectral, spatial, temporal, radiometric, phase history, polarimetric data, fused products and the ancillary data needed for data processing and exploitation. These types of data can be collected on stationary and moving targets by electro-optical (to include IR, MWIR, SWIR TIR, Spectral, MSI, HSI, HD), SAR (to include MTI), related sensor programs (both active and passive), and non-technical means utilizing various communication networks to support geospatial intelligence.
• Most be a SGT (E-5) or above, trained and serving as a 35G.
• Must have successfully completed Advance Leadership Course (ALC) Phase 1 or SSD-2.
• Have a minimum of four years 35G experience as a working imagery analyst in at least two assignments.
• Must submit a minimum of three (3) NCOERs reflecting technical, tactical competence and exceptional duty performance ratings as a 35G. It is recommended applicants wait for their most recent finalized NCOER prior to application submission. The most recent NCOER submitted cannot exceed 12 months from the date the WO Application is submitted. Applicants WILL submit all NCOERS regardless of duty position or duty MOS for review by the MI WO Proponent and Accession Board.
• Must have a current Top Secret clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must be currently eligible for access to sensitive compartmentalized information (SCI) prior to acceptance into the WOCS. Applicants requiring periodic reinvestigation (PR) must submit their PR paperwork prior to submitting a WO Accession Application.
• Enclose a written Letter of Recommendation (LoR) from a senior 350G (CW3-CW5). If no senior 350G is available please contact Proponent for guidance/assistance.
Direct all warrant officer application inquiries to USAREC Warrant Officer Recruiting Special Branch. Contact the proponent POC below only for questions regarding MI prerequisites qualifications.Direct all warrant officer application inquiries to USAREC Warrant Officer Recruiting Special Branch.
Contact the proponent POC below only for questions regarding MI prerequisites qualifications.
CW5 Jessica A. Ohle
MI Warrant Officer Proponent
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) of this Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.