Warrant Officer Prerequisites and Duty Description
350G - Imagery Intelligence Technician
(Duty Description) Provides technical expertise and manages activities engaged in GEOINT analysis. Acts as the chief or the officer in charge of a section, detachment, or team performing tactical to strategic imagery analysis. Imagery analysis includes analysis of still images or video images derived from national level assets, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), and aviation cockpit video imaging equipment. Identifies changes of terrain, equipment locations, movements, or other imagery derived information that contributes to intelligence. Identifies equipment by nomenclature and location to develop assessments of possible threat to U.S. forces. Develops imagery derived products to depict analysis results. Establishes and maintains imagery files and product libraries. Conducts intelligence briefings based on imagery derived information.
• Most be a SGT (E-5) or above, trained and serving as a 35G.
• Must have successfully completed Advance Leadership Course (ALC) Phase 1.
• Have a minimum of four years 35G experience as a working imagery analyst in at least two assignments.
• Must submit a minimum of three (3) NCOERs reflecting technical, tactical competence and exceptional duty performance ratings as a 35G. It is recommended applicants wait for their most recent finalized NCOER prior to application submission. The most recent NCOER submitted cannot exceed 12 months from the date the WO Application is submitted. Applicants WILL submit all NCOERS regardless of duty position or duty MOS for review by the MI WO Proponent and Accession Board.
• Must have a current Top Secret clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must be currently eligible for access to sensitive compartmentalized information (SCI) prior to acceptance into the WOCS. Applicants requiring periodic reinvestigation (PR) must submit their PR paperwork prior to submitting a WO Accession Application.
• Enclose a written Letter of Recommendation (LoR) from a senior 350G (CW3-CW5). If no senior 350G is available please contact Proponent for guidance/assistance.
Direct all warrant officer application inquiries to USAREC Warrant Officer Recruiting Special Branch. Contact the proponent POC below only for questions regarding MI prerequisites qualifications.Direct all warrant officer application inquiries to USAREC Warrant Officer Recruiting Special Branch.
Contact the proponent POC below only for questions regarding MI prerequisites qualifications.
CW5 Brian S. Hansen
MI Warrant Officer Proponent
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) of this Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.