Warrant Officer Prerequisites and Duty Description
352N - SIGINT Analysis Technician
(Duty Description) Manages personnel and equipment to collect, process, locate, identify and report on Signal Intelligence/Electronic Warfare (SIGINT/EW) information to support tactical, operational and strategic requirements. Manages training on technical, tactical and operational skills required to perform their wartime mission. Coordinates staff actions to fulfill all requirements in support of mission activities. Advises Commanders on utilization of SIGINT assets to both optimize their performance and synchronize them with other Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance (ISR)/EW capabilities.
• Must be a SGT (E-5) or above.
• Have successfully completed 35N or 35P MOS producing Course or 35N Transition Course.
• Must have successfully completed Advance Leadership Course (ALC) Phase 1.
• Have a minimum of four years 35N experience and at least two assignments.
• Must submit a minimum of three (3) NCOERs that reflect outstanding and exceptional duty performance ratings as a 35N conducting SIGINT analysis, production, and dissemination duties. It is recommended applicants wait for their most recent finalized NCOER prior to application submission. The most recent NCOER provided cannot exceed 12 months from the date the WO Application is submitted. Applicants WILL submit all NCOERS regardless of duty position or duty MOS for review by the MI WO Proponent and Accession Board.
• Must have a current Top Secret clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must be currently eligible for access to sensitive compartmentalized information (SCI) prior to acceptance into the WOCS. Applicants requiring periodic reinvestigation (PR) must submit their PR paperwork prior to submitting a WO Accession Application.
• Enclose a written Letter of Recommendation (LoR) from a senior 352N (CW3-CW5). If no senior 352N or MI WO is available please contact Proponent for guidance/assistance.
Direct all warrant officer application inquiries to USAREC Warrant Officer Recruiting Special Branch.
Contact the proponent POC below only for questions regarding MI prerequisites qualifications.
CW5 Brian S. Hansen
MI Warrant Officer Proponent
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) of this Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.