Warrant Officer Prerequisites and Duty Description
353T - Military Intelligence Systems Maintenance/Integration Technician
(Duty Description) Manages Intelligence Systems activities at field and sustainment levels. Manages the Intelligence Systems Integration/Maintenance training program, repair parts stockpile levels, and the Repair Parts and Special Tools Lists (RPSTL). Manages and supervises maintenance and supply personnel. Manages the Equipment Improvement Report (EIR) Program and Quality Assurance (QA) Program for their maintenance facility. Manages the Modification Work Order program, maintenance requests and the maintenance request register, supply/parts requisitions and the document register. Updates the maintenance historical data/records and assists in the preparation of/or prepares the material readiness report. Coordinates technical, administrative, and logistical interface between the maintenance activity and supported units. Develops and provides policy recommendations, technical guidance and advice to the commander on the management of intelligence systems.353T Prerequisites:
• Must be a SGT (E-5) or above.
• Have successfully completed 35T MOS producing course.
• Must have successfully completed Advance Leadership Course (ALC) Phase 1 or SSD-2.
• Have a minimum of four years operational experience in MOS 35T in at least two assignments.
• Must submit a minimum of three (3) NCOERs that reflect outstanding and exceptional duty performance ratings in an EW/Intercept Systems Repair duty position. It is recommended applicants wait for their most recent finalized NCOER prior to application submission. The most recent NCOER provided cannot exceed 12 months from the date the WO Application is submitted. Applicants WILL submit all NCOERS regardless of duty position or duty MOS for review by the MI WO Proponent and Accession Board.
• Must have a current Top Secret clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must be currently eligible for access to sensitive compartmentalized information (SCI) prior to acceptance into the WOCS. Applicants requiring periodic reinvestigation (PR) must submit their PR paperwork prior to submitting a WO Accession Application.
• Enclose a written Letter of Recommendation (LoR) from a senior 353T (CW3-CW5). If no senior 353T or MI WO is available please contact Proponent for guidance/assistance.
Direct all warrant officer application inquiries to USAREC Warrant Officer Recruiting Special Branch.
Contact the proponent POC below only for questions regarding MI prerequisites qualifications.
CW5 Jessica A. Ohle
MI Warrant Officer Proponent
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) of this Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.